Responsible, study partner for step 2 CK

6/18/2014 12:36:02 PM
I am looking for someone who can review the MTB or the most important topics, ask questions each other and try to memorize the forgettable things by repetition... SOmeone who is responsible, on time, and serious... If speaks Spanish will be so much better... Possible test date by the end of July.

6/18/2014 11:17:39 PM
Hi, I can do it after 8 pm, and I do speak Spanish. Let me know. email: [email protected], let me know.

6/24/2014 11:08:59 PM
I would like to study for Step 2 ck with a partner
I speak Spanish . Available nights and weekends all day long.
My e mail is [email protected]
Thanks

6/26/2014 9:47:42 PM
dannypino87 wrote:
I am looking for someone who can review the MTB or the most important topics, ask questions each other and try to memorize the forgettable things by repetition... SOmeone who is responsible, on time, and serious... If speaks Spanish will be so much better... Possible test date by the end of July.

I am interested. I don't speak spanish. email me at [email protected]

6/28/2014 3:27:16 PM
Maguy wrote:
Hi, I can do it after 8 pm, and I do speak Spanish. Let me know. email: [email protected], let me know.

I am interested

6/30/2014 10:20:39 AM
I am interested but,don't speak Spanish.
My email is [email protected]

7/3/2014 8:32:25 AM
@ Shellina would you join me as study partner, need to study jointly to get good score.

7/7/2014 2:54:22 AM
ronitkumar wrote:
@ Shellina would you join me as study partner, need to study jointly to get good score.

Ya that would be awesome, I really need to break above the normal curve so lets work really hard. [email protected] or shelina001

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK