Step 2 CS one-on-one prep with experienced tutor

6/16/2014 9:47:02 PM
Don't waste your time on inconsistent practice partners, inaccurate information from online physical exam videos, commercial courses dispensing what’s already contained in core study books, and taking skype sessions with inexperienced tutors for step 2 CS who treat this as a hobby. If you are short on time and need focused preparation w/ a view to remove your weaknesses and not an entire class with 50 people then contact me.

I have more than extensive experience and material that I have developed over years to help you with every aspect of step 2 CS in a methodical and organized manner and conduct sessions w/ actual equipment used in the exam and space to simulate the real scenarios. I have relevant clinical experience in US hospitals for the last 13 years. I only do in person sessions at a very affordable cost in Manhattan at my place.

I have given tuition on every aspect of the USMLE step 2 CS encounters including help with your English, phrasing for the patient encounter, focused physical exams, patient notes, time management during encounter, and creating a rapport with the patient. I can do complete cases with you from start to finish acting as the standardized patient with critique and feedback on your performance.

Kindly leave me your cell# at [email protected] and I will call you back within a couple of hours to discuss rate, location and scheduling of your exam accordingly.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK