FA Memorization , rapid review of uw

6/12/2014 11:01:55 PM
hi everybody , i need a serious sp for memorizing FA may be we do some revision of uw , my exam is at first august, so if anyone is interested, can u please contact me here by inbox messages so we can sit a time , but for me morning or afternoon will be better i live at new york

6/13/2014 7:02:31 PM
hey yea i am also looking for someone who is interesting in memo the FA. plz contact me on skype my id is sadeeqamunir.i am also here in new york .
edited by on 6/13/2014

6/15/2014 3:03:57 AM
Great I a, also looking for a serious sp and mornings/ afternoons works excellent for me. I work 3 days/ week so we have to work between Fr- Mo
I also live in New York

6/15/2014 3:06:28 AM
My Skype name is Onyinye
I am planning to write the exam sometime in July. I really have to revise extensively

6/17/2014 10:07:52 PM
If you need help with memorizing first aid, I honestly, truly recommend memorang It has 10,000+ step 1 flashcards and about 2,000 of them are free to try.

It has helped many students who have struggled with the long hours of studying and memorization required for the step 1.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK