female roommate in baymont inn..exam july 16

6/9/2014 6:15:59 PM
hi exam is on july 16,needed female roommate willing to stay in baymont inn..will b there around third week of june...

6/9/2014 6:40:10 PM
toin80988163 wrote:
hi exam is on july 16,needed female roommate willing to stay in baymont inn..will b there around third week of june...

HI !!!!!
MY TEST IS IN JUNE 16TH TOO. I WILL BE IN BAYMONT INN.
MY PHONE NUMBER 2392047037
MY E MAIL [email protected]
I will be in Houston in June 12th up to 17th.
if you want we can share the room and practice
let me know

6/9/2014 7:08:21 PM
You guys better be careful about studying at Baymont Inn! I heard that a lot of cheating goes on there and USMLE knows about it and sending investigators in as fake students etc.... Just a fair warning! Take it for what it's worth.

6/9/2014 7:11:59 PM
mosdef_02 wrote:
You guys better be careful about studying at Baymont Inn! I heard that a lot of cheating goes on there and USMLE knows about it and sending investigators in as fake students etc.... Just a fair warning! Take it for what it's worth.

thank you much for sharing information.which place is good to stay n prepare there in houston

6/9/2014 9:13:25 PM
Hi,
There are several place in that area according to First Aid Step 2 CS book. Take a look at page 29. I am not telling u not to stay at Baymont Inn because I have NO experience with them, but I am just warning u on what take place there so u will not get caught up in it because that could cost u your career.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK