need a live female sp/room mate in june,houston

5/23/2014 1:53:42 PM
hii everyone
I need a live female study partner/room mate in Houston in the month of june.
anyone interested please do reply. thanks

5/23/2014 7:16:11 PM
Hi, i would love to practice with you! I am an exchange student in Baylor, planning to take the exam in late June or July, have already practiced with some other partners. Please contact with me, mu e-mail is [email protected] Skype is" li,meng66". I can practice with you in Texas Medical Center or through Skype.

5/23/2014 8:11:30 PM
Hi I am also interested. I am in the med center as well. Please let me know if you guys would like to group study.

5/26/2014 1:08:03 PM
aditi1229 wrote:
Hi I am also interested. I am in the med center as well. Please let me know if you guys would like to group study.

Hii Aditi..once check your skype

5/26/2014 1:09:12 PM
lemonade wrote:
Hi, i would love to practice with you! I am an exchange student in Baylor, planning to take the exam in late June or July, have already practiced with some other partners. Please contact with me, mu e-mail is [email protected] Skype is" li,meng66". I can practice with you in Texas Medical Center or through Skype.

Hii lemonade..check ur mail

5/27/2014 7:41:08 PM
mikk wrote:
hii everyone
I need a live female study partner/room mate in Houston in the month of june.
anyone interested please do reply. thanks

hey when is your exam? where are you planning to stay

6/1/2014 9:56:22 AM
aditi1229 wrote:

Hi all of you..I would like to practice CS live near the medical center at Houston..My exam is on June 14. Please let me know if you'll dont mind me joining.

6/1/2014 10:50:29 AM
hi everyone! my exam is also in houston on june 17th and would like to practice. pls let me know if anyone interested. my email is [email protected]

thanks!

6/1/2014 11:29:09 PM
m.khalid wrote:
hi everyone! my exam is also in houston on june 17th and would like to practice. pls let me know if anyone interested. my email is [email protected]

thanks!

hey where are you staying

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK