I need a study partner for ck on skype.

5/16/2014 10:33:54 PM
Hello all. I am a 4th year med student. I have been studying for ck for the past 3 months. I have read MTb, dit, fa and read Kaplan once. I feel like I know my info I just need to review with someone for a month to tie up any loose ends. I passed step 1 and cs on first try with descent score on step one. I take my exam end of June. If you are in a similar situation then please msg me your skype I'd and I will respond in a timely manner.

5/17/2014 10:11:19 AM
Htownboy wrote:
Hello all. I am a 4th year med student. I have been studying for ck for the past 3 months. I have read MTb, dit, fa and read Kaplan once. I feel like I know my info I just need to review with someone for a month to tie up any loose ends. I passed step 1 and cs on first try with descent score on step one. I take my exam end of June. If you are in a similar situation then please msg me your skype I'd and I will respond in a timely manner.

Hello. You still need a sp?

5/20/2014 3:03:20 AM
hi,I need a study partner ...skype id is vinothkumar1111...e mail id is [email protected] regards....

5/29/2014 4:45:03 AM
Htownboy wrote:

5/29/2014 4:48:32 AM
[quote=MoKh62035901][quote=Htownboy]Hello all. I am a 4th year med student. I have been studying for ck for the past 3 months. I have read MTb, dit, fa and read Kaplan once. I feel like I know my info I just need to review with someone for a month to tie up any loose ends. I passed step 1 and cs on first try with descent score on step one. I take my exam end of June. If you are in a similar situation then please msg me your skype I'd and I will respond in a timely manner.[/quote]

hi i have done 1 round of UWORLD and MTB for CK....CAN WE DISCUSS...skype id is vinothkumar1111 and emailid is [email protected] regards...

5/29/2014 4:49:49 AM
hi i have done 1 round of UWORLD and MTB for CK....CAN WE DISCUSS...skype id is vinothkumar1111 and emailid is [email protected] regards...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK