Looking for a skype study partner for ck

5/15/2014 4:48:32 AM
If you have just started studying please do not respond. I'm looking for someone who is at the end of their studies. Meaning they have gone through the material a few times and have gone through uworld once and taking the exam in a month or so. Someone who is able to study continuously for at least 6 hours a day taking 15 min breaks every two hours. Mornings around 10-11 cst start time would be great. Dedicated of course. I would like to review 1-2 chapters a day depending on the chapter length. I would also prefer to review at least one block of uworld questions day. I would prefer more than 6 hrs and one block but if I can't find somebody to do more then I would settle that.

I have read MTb and first aid a number of times. Fa is my primary source now (I personally think its a better source). I don't mind if you use a different primary source as long as we can go through all the topics in each chapter. I have gone through u world once. I am male although I don't care what sex you are as long as you can review and you know your info.

Leave a msg and your skype name if interested and I will contact you through mine.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.
edited by on 5/15/2014
edited by on 5/15/2014

5/15/2014 5:32:25 AM
MoKh62035901 wrote:
If you have just started studying please do not respond. I'm looking for someone who is at the end of their studies. Meaning they have gone through the material a few times and have gone through uworld once and taking the exam in a month or so. Someone who is able to study continuously for at least 6 hours a day taking 15 min breaks every two hours. Mornings around 10-11 cst start time would be great. Dedicated of course. I would like to review 1-2 chapters a day depending on the chapter length. I would also prefer to review at least one block of uworld questions day. I would prefer more than 6 hrs and one block but if I can't find somebody to do more then I would settle that.

I have read MTb and first aid a number of times. I have gone through kaplan while in core rotations. Did some DIT but did not find it helpful. Fa is my primary source now (I personally think its a better source). I don't mind if you use a different primary source as long as we can go through all the topics in each chapter. I have gone through u world once. I am male although I don't care what sex you are as long as you can review and you know your info.

Leave a msg and your skype name if interested and I will contact you through mine.

edited by on 5/15/2014
edited by on 5/15/2014

5/20/2014 3:05:44 AM
hi,I need a study partner ...skype id is vinothkumar1111...e mail id is [email protected] regards....

5/29/2014 4:44:54 AM
MoKh62035901 wrote:

I have read MTb and first aid a number of times. Fa is my primary source now (I personally think its a better source). I don't mind if you use a different primary source as long as we can go through all the topics in each chapter. I have gone through u world once. I am male although I don't care what sex you are as long as you can review and you know your info.

edited by on 5/15/2014
edited by on 5/15/2014

5/29/2014 4:44:56 AM
MoKh62035901 wrote:

edited by on 5/15/2014
edited by on 5/15/2014

5/29/2014 4:44:57 AM
MoKh62035901 wrote:

edited by on 5/15/2014
edited by on 5/15/2014

5/29/2014 4:50:34 AM
hi i have done 1 round of UWORLD and MTB for CK....CAN WE DISCUSS...skype id is vinothkumar1111 and emailid is [email protected] regards...

5/29/2014 4:51:08 AM
padminiasokan wrote:
hi i have done 1 round of UWORLD and MTB for CK....CAN WE DISCUSS...skype id is vinothkumar1111 and emailid is [email protected] regards...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK