serious partner needed for final revision

5/9/2014 3:58:37 PM
Hi.I want a serious cs study partner for the final revision of FA practice cases. I would like to study on daytime, continuing for 1-2 weeks like in exam pattern.I am a lady,in EST, we can use skype ,thanks

5/9/2014 10:49:54 PM
hi,I'm also looking for a serious partner for my second round of FA,but now I'm Houston for workshop, and 'll come back on Monday,if you are interested we can have intensive practice together.
My Skype id is nsh.nfn

5/12/2014 12:16:05 PM
Hello! I am looking for a partner too, my skype is davidfrontany

5/13/2014 1:16:34 PM
my skype id is mehtaab786. female from est.

5/13/2014 10:20:29 PM
Hello

I am female taking CS in July -pls let me know if your interested in Skype practice.

Aparna

5/14/2014 10:10:10 PM
daniel09 wrote:
Hi.I want a serious cs study partner for the final revision of FA practice cases. I would like to study on daytime, continuing for 1-2 weeks like in exam pattern.I am a lady,in EST, we can use skype ,thanks

I am a lady also. I am taking my test at the end of May. I have done the FA about 3 times now and I also need a Skype partner for final review. If you are interested, my Skype name is billy.rivers (I share an account with my husband)
Add me and we can start tomorrow.
thanks

5/21/2014 10:05:05 AM
hey , looking for a final revision of all cases , exam in the end of may.
female myself. prefer sumone with good english fluency.if interested add me in skype at sue_dr_chan

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK