Uworld made me depressed

5/6/2014 10:13:21 AM
Hey guys!

I have been really feeling depressed since i started Uworld last weak. Questions are very very hard for me. Sometimes ı am having time problem and cant adjust the time. I want to get at least 250 so this is why i feel pretty nervous. I will give the exam in 3 months. So any help will be appreciated. İs it normal to feel that way? I might have an exam anxiety too.

By the way i do uworld timed random mode.

From now on cumulative is %73. My usmlerx was %85. I cant understand why it is so low with uworld

5/6/2014 6:41:46 PM
Hey look, don't beat yourself up over scores like that. timed random is pretty hard, and most ppl start with just section by section on timed tutor. Keep your head up and a positive attitude. Every piece of knowledge you gain is something that will help a person someday.

Try switching up your Uworld style- maybe by subject based or by systems, then slowly start mixing them again.

Good Luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK