need advice...

4/30/2014 10:43:51 PM
hii everyone,,

nbme4 -212
uw assessment-216
i postponed my exam for one month to get better score ,,, but now my nbme 6- 200 ...

my exam next week , im tired of extending my exam,,, now want to finish with it,, my cs exam date is in early june so cannot delay ck as much ... plzz advice ... thanx
edited by on 4/30/2014

5/1/2014 6:03:10 AM
plzzz ppl,, any advice??

5/1/2014 8:34:32 PM
syeda641 wrote:
plzzz ppl,, any advice??

Hey--I took the exam yesterday. I don't think it was as tough as the uworld assessment. There were some random questions but overall I found the abstract questions to be the most challenging. If I were you, I'd focus on understanding the explanations of the uworld assessment--and going through the nbme's. Also do the free 150 the usmle releases, as the concepts are all pretty important. Hope this helps.

5/1/2014 8:40:19 PM
Also if your nbme score has gone down--understand what mistakes you're making. The exam is tough but mostly because it's long--I used to read a lot of the forums and get demoralized by people saying the test is impossible. I think Its best to just focus on your study plan, if you go into the exam with doubt it will probably reflect on your performance. so stay positive--the exam is do-able. It's similar to uworld. Had a lot of "what is the diagnosis" questions. Anyways if you have any other advice I'd be happy to help!

5/1/2014 10:33:34 PM
thanx aloottt,,,,im really thankfull for ur kind words.... i took my date on may 23rd finally,, will try my best to study as much as i can ,,, will b happy if u can add me on skype ,,check ur inbox..so i can b intouch with u .. thanx again for responding otherwise i was wondering there is no one to advice ... thanx
edited by on 5/1/2014

5/1/2014 10:35:59 PM
syeda641 wrote:
plzzz ppl,, any advice??

dear syeda
jus dont lose hope. i understand how u must be feeling. take a walk outdoors, fill ur mind with positive thoughts, talk to urself n analyse what is pulling u down... were u exhausted when u took the test, distracted due to other pending work, didn have time to revise memorisable facts?
it could be something minor... if u feel that u ve done ur best, pray a lot, give it ur all in this one week, n move ahead with full confidence.

all the best to u
in shaa Allah, u'll do great

5/2/2014 10:09:38 AM
thanx ,,, i was very fresh while doin nbme ,,and i was confident tht now i know stuff and i should score high ... but my friend pointed out my mistake tht i know concepts but i missed small points in question reading thts y i use to mark answers wrong... so i have no idea how to improve this problem means how to read question carefully without doin silly mistakes... well i will try my best now,,only 20 days left ...thanx. remember me in prayers and all the best to u ppl too.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK