Study partner from the scratch.

4/29/2014 7:35:37 PM
I'm looking for a study partner for next 4 months.. Planning to take step 1 exam in August. any luck?

5/4/2014 7:25:52 PM
Justrao wrote:
I'm looking for a study partner for next 4 months.. Planning to take step 1 exam in August. any luck?

hi i m also planning to give step 1 soon

5/5/2014 11:11:39 AM
sandhinti.towers wrote:
Justrao wrote:

Hi,
I am Anand, and am interested in a partner. Please call me at 847-769-3443. you can also email me at [email protected]. I live in Chicago.

hi. How are you? I am also looking for a study partner. if interested my Skype ID is dr_rekha2005.

5/6/2014 4:35:13 PM
Rekha.Sharma wrote:
sandhinti.towers wrote:
Justrao wrote:

Hi,
I am Anand, and am interested in a partner. Please call me at 847-769-3443. you can also email me at [email protected]. I live in Chicago.

hi. How are you? I am also looking for a study partner. if interested my Skype ID is dr_rekha2005.

5/6/2014 4:38:14 PM
Hi Rekha
How you doing?
Well i am looking for intllegent partner too.
Also i have all the lectures series of kaplan and dr najeeb advance study lectures.
If you like to join plz ping me

5/9/2014 6:57:47 AM
Hello Friends,

I have just started studying for the STEP 1 and I have all the material as well, and I am planning on giving the exam pretty soon so I would love to study with y'all.

email: [email protected]

Good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK