Passed CS high performance ICE and CIS

4/26/2014 9:51:50 PM
I am very happy i passed this exam finaly got result wednesday, I got just above borderline in SEP, i had heavy accent, got high performance in CIS and ICE. I would like to thank this great forum and study partners, GoldUSMLE workshop, UW, I also used neeraj notes and youtube videos, was very helpful conditioned me well for the examination, The GoldUSMLE workshop was the most helpful they push you to fix your weaknesses, and doctor was very good with differentials ddx and patient note review it help me alot, to practice with several study partners . I practiced very hard with my study partners we stayed up late nights and worked very hard together, i took my exam in philadelphia Feb 15, i was only IMG at the center, it was very intimidating but i am glad I got through it dont be afraid of philly I am glad i passed, I dont think the test center matters, I couldnt switch from Philly so I was forced to take the exam in philly and I still did very well

4/26/2014 9:57:53 PM
I was initially afraid of Philly but I dont think they can bias the center, there were alot of AMGs there

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK