Need a Study partner for step1 India

4/11/2014 10:52:06 PM
Hi

I am going start preparation for the Step 1 and am looking for a study partner to start the preparation with.We can work out a plan of study, and meet up to study in person or do it over Skype, whatever works out.

Kindly message me if interested.

Thanks

4/20/2014 1:16:59 AM
delhidoc wrote:
Hi

I am going start preparation for the Step 1 and am looking for a study partner to start the preparation with.We can work out a plan of study, and meet up to study in person or do it over Skype, whatever works out.

Thanks

im looking for a sp too. i am revising kaplan notes and started usmle. let me know if u are interested. my skype id is usmileworld

4/21/2014 6:14:48 AM
Hi I'm also starting preparation for step 1. Passed my Step 2CS in december Need a study partner and study plan . My Sype ID is harriet.anaiaya2.

4/21/2014 6:15:56 AM
Sorry my Skype id is harriet.aniaya2

4/21/2014 8:08:41 AM
Hello.

I have read Kaplan lecture notes and Goljan and am starting with uworld. I'm an intern in a medical college in Delhi. I plan to give step 1 somewhere around September.
I can help with the study plans for Kaplan lecture notes+FA+Goljan wrt what is more important and what's to be only glanced over.
I will begin with uworld tomorrow.
Thanks.
Sushant

4/21/2014 8:37:29 AM
SushantPuri wrote:
Hello.

I have read Kaplan lecture notes and Goljan and am starting with uworld. I'm an intern in a medical college in Delhi. I plan to give step 1 somewhere around September.
I can help with the study plans for Kaplan lecture notes+FA+Goljan wrt what is more important and what's to be only glanced over.
I will begin with uworld tomorrow.
Thanks.
Sushant

Dear Sushant,

Thank you very much for getting back to me on my post.I am an intern at a delhi medical college myself.
I would love to get your help with the study plans and material, since you have just finished them.
What's the best way for me to get in touch with you?Phone or email?
By the way, my email address is [email protected].
You can send me your info on it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanks

4/22/2014 5:57:34 AM
delhidoc wrote:
Hi i am just starting preparation too, did some biochemistry. I am interested in meeting over Skype.

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK