step 2 ck multiple failures

4/11/2014 1:38:07 PM
I need professional help figuring out why I cant seem to pass step 2 ck. If anyone is willing to point me in the direction that I shoud be looking I would really appreciate it. At this time all I see as the icing on my cake will be getting my ECFMG certificate. I obviuosly cant figure this out on my own so I am open to suggestions. I am willing to be as open as necessary to get to the heart of the problem.
Ilook forward to your suggestions

4/12/2014 2:40:58 PM
hey! don't worry. you might have to get a professional tutor to help you out from the beginning.

4/23/2014 4:55:02 AM
geon54127827 wrote:
I need professional help figuring out why I cant seem to pass step 2 ck. If anyone is willing to point me in the direction that I shoud be looking I would really appreciate it. At this time all I see as the icing on my cake will be getting my ECFMG certificate. I obviuosly cant figure this out on my own so I am open to suggestions. I am willing to be as open as necessary to get to the heart of the problem.
Ilook forward to your suggestions

4/23/2014 5:01:13 AM
Hi actually I need help with my step 2 cm can u give more information about the program and how to start and the duration of it tthanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK