CS Skype/phone partner for exam in may

4/11/2014 1:12:32 AM
Taking CS in May, one month and a half from now. I want to do 4 cases daily. Plan: we test each other in turns for up to 4 cases but I am flexible. Try it out and if it doesn't help you no need to continue. I would like to start now. I live in MD. partner can be live or skype/cell phone. I don't mind studying with either gender. Add me if you're interested, skype ID: shweta13j
or send me a direct message. I will update this message if I no longer need a partner, thanks.

4/22/2014 10:20:37 PM
Hi
R u still looking for sp? if yes then email me at
[email protected]
I prefer morning till May 2nd. Then evening from May 5th to May9th bcz of Kaplan course. Then again morning onwards.

5/9/2014 9:47:23 AM
vale13 wrote:
Taking CS in May, one month and a half from now. I want to do 4 cases daily. Plan: we test each other in turns for up to 4 cases but I am flexible. Try it out and if it doesn't help you no need to continue. I would like to start now. I live in MD. partner can be live or skype/cell phone. I don't mind studying with either gender. Add me if you're interested, skype ID: shweta13j
or send me a direct message. I will update this message if I no longer need a partner, thanks.

Hi, are you still interesting in studying cases on skype, let me know, [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK