uworld SP via skype!

4/10/2014 7:42:03 PM
hi im taking my step 1 exam in june, ive already gone over FA twice already as well as uworld once...my problem is that im only getting 50% in the uworld qbanks still...I don't know what im doing wrong or how to improve....my problem is I don't know what im looking for in the question exactly, like what is it asking exactly or I narrow it down to 2 answers and then I get stuck..i know I know my material because I can explain it to someone but when its in the form of a question im lost.im looking for someone to study with via Skype everyday for 2 hours, only UWORLD questions, like just going over them. I just need a serious partner....if interested please contact me at [email protected]
thanks

4/16/2014 10:43:47 AM
Hey ... I would be interested to study with you... Please contact me asap... My skype ID is vinu.nakul and my email is [email protected]...

Evn Im planning to give in june...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK