Got CK result today, 234

4/9/2014 8:06:42 PM
Hello everyone,
I am happy to share that I passed CK, got my score this morning. Six months prep with MTB2, 3 and UW qbank. About two month before of my real exam, I took online NBME4 scored 232 (correlated 3 digit score). Then I revised uw 2nd time and kept revising MTBs. I also took offline NBMEs to see my consistency, online free Fred qs also was helpful. Although my level was 98th percentile in the 2nd time UW review time, but my original CK score correlated with NBME4. I think to perform on the real exam is really hard.
I scored 233 in step1 and was expecting to get 240 in CK, but I got 234 and just hoping for the best in future. I am an old graduate and mother of two children. My advice for all hardworking IMGs, since USMLE is getting difficult day by day, plz put your best effort to finish it quickly, make a target, set a date and work according to that.I just wanted to share my feelings, plz do not take otherwise. Thanks and good luck with the steps!

4/13/2014 6:18:04 PM
RuMi29916547 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am happy to share that I passed CK, got my score this morning. Six months prep with MTB2, 3 and UW qbank. About two month before of my real exam, I took online NBME4 scored 232 (correlated 3 digit score). Then I revised uw 2nd time and kept revising MTBs. I also took offline NBMEs to see my consistency, online free Fred qs also was helpful. Although my level was 98th percentile in the 2nd time UW review time, but my original CK score correlated with NBME4. I think to perform on the real exam is really hard.
I scored 233 in step1 and was expecting to get 240 in CK, but I got 234 and just hoping for the best in future. I am an old graduate and mother of two children. My advice for all hardworking IMGs, since USMLE is getting difficult day by day, plz put your best effort to finish it quickly, make a target, set a date and work according to that.I just wanted to share my feelings, plz do not take otherwise. Thanks and good luck with the steps!

Conratulations !! really good scores . I agree ..need to get all stpes quickly .I have only one left taking it a 2 months .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK