Live study partner/tutor in LI/Brooklyn/Queens/NYC

4/8/2014 4:01:56 PM
Hello,

I am an MD. I was born and raised in America. I passed CS on the first attempt. I am willing to tutor students on history taking, physical exam skills, and note writing. I can also be a standardized patient and do as many cases as you want per day. We can focus on your weaknesses and improve your English if that's an issue. I have tutored many students and they all have passed thus far. I will tell you what the exam is looking for and help you pass as well. We can skype or meet in person. I charge a small fee. Please feel free to text/call me anytime with any questions/concerns 516-473-4562.

Dr. Lenny
(I am a female)
edited by on 4/8/2014

4/8/2014 5:05:43 PM
Hi

How much do u charge? my email is [email protected]

can u email me?
lena20493889 wrote:
Hello,

I am an MD. I was born and raised in America. I passed CS on the first attempt. I am willing to tutor students on history taking, physical exam skills, and note writing. I can also be a standardized patient and do as many cases as you want per day. We can focus on your weaknesses and improve your English if that's an issue. I have tutored many students and they all have passed thus far. I will tell you what the exam is looking for and help you pass as well. We can skype or meet in person. I charge a small fee. Please feel free to text/call me anytime with any questions/concerns 516-473-4562.

Dr. Lenny

4/10/2014 7:40:40 AM
dada65404282 wrote:
Hi

How much do u charge? my email is [email protected]

can u email me?
lena20493889 wrote:
Hello,

Dr. Lenny

Hi,Can you email me about the fee details and also the place where we can meet.. [email protected]
edited by on 4/10/2014

4/10/2014 2:27:29 PM
Hi Dr Lenny,

I am interested in it, and can you send message to me ([email protected]). Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK