Exam in April, need a SP in Chicago

3/23/2014 1:26:01 AM
Hi My exam in April and I would like to start practicing for the exam from the 24th of March. I already finished the mini-cases, I need to practice the practice cases from FA and Kaplan book.
Keep me posted if interested.

3/24/2014 3:33:36 PM
Hi, my exam is in end of april in Chicago, but i am based abroad. Could we practise over skype?

3/25/2014 12:09:18 AM
pallava wrote:
Hi, my exam is in end of april in Chicago, but i am based abroad. Could we practise over skype?

Sure we can do that.
Here is my Skype account: carlu.gopin2
So when will you come to Chicago for the exam?

3/25/2014 6:06:41 AM
Carlitap1 wrote:
pallava wrote:

Sure we can do that.

27th April..will be staying close to the test centre.

3/28/2014 8:49:51 AM
pallava wrote:
Carlitap1 wrote:
pallava wrote:

Sure we can do that.

27th April..will be staying close to the test centre.

3/28/2014 8:50:51 AM
Carlitap1 wrote:
Hi My exam in April and I would like to start practicing for the exam from the 24th of March. I already finished the mini-cases, I need to practice the practice cases from FA and Kaplan book.

hi, me also want to take the exam in April.
my Skype is :rasha.eldeeb1

3/28/2014 6:12:14 PM
Rashaeldeeb wrote:
Carlitap1 wrote:

hi, me also want to take the exam in April.
my Skype is :rasha.eldeeb1

I am looking for a CS partner too. My Skype identification is kyeremak. Skype me. Or send a message to my inbox here on UWorld.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK