Roommate and SP for houston,17 april exam.

3/17/2014 5:12:00 PM
hey,im looking for a study partner and a room-mate at the greenway inn at houston.
my exam is on the 17 of april and i plan to be there from the 1st of april 2014.serious study and crack the exam attitude.
hit me up,thanks.

3/19/2014 9:37:53 AM
Syedtalat wrote:
hey,im looking for a study partner and a room-mate at the greenway inn at houston.
my exam is on the 17 of april and i plan to be there from the 1st of april 2014.serious study and crack the exam attitude.
hit me up,thanks.

3/19/2014 9:39:31 AM
neethu wrote:
Syedtalat wrote:
hit me up,thanks.

hi
is green way inn still open.do u have any contact numbers of green way inn

3/19/2014 11:28:00 PM
neethu wrote:
neethu wrote:
Syedtalat wrote:
hit me up,thanks.

hi
is green way inn still open.do u have any contact numbers of green way inn

hi, I will be giving my exam around 18th april too , I am looking for a female study partner and someone who can share the room with me. most probably at venetian Inn since i have heard that Greenway will be closed at that time. I will be going to Houston on the 26th of march and will stay until my exam.

3/20/2014 7:45:06 AM
Oh I dint know it was closed, is this the venetian at the airport ?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK