Need a study partner Elmwood park NJ

3/1/2014 12:03:45 PM
Hello everyone

I just started studying my first aid CS book last week and about to start the cases today. I'm a Windsor university school of medicine student. I plan to go through the cases in then next 3-4 weeks and take the exam.

Anyone interested in practicing the physical exam and cases please message me. I'm in elmwood park NJ and I'm willing to drive 5-10 miles so we can study together.

Females only please

Tejal Patel

3/2/2014 12:15:34 PM
tejalvp1 wrote:
Hello everyone

I just started studying my first aid CS book last week and about to start the cases today. I'm a Windsor university school of medicine student. I plan to go through the cases in then next 3-4 weeks and take the exam.

Anyone interested in practicing the physical exam and cases please message me. I'm in elmwood park NJ and I'm willing to drive 5-10 miles so we can study together.

Females only please

Tejal Patel

Hello, I live in journal square jersey city, 26 min from elmwood. If yu are Intrested contact me in ravina1405. Did yu finish all the FA cases. . Let me know . Thank yu

3/3/2014 8:28:08 PM
Hello

I have not finished the cases yet, I'm working on the mini cases this week. Did you set a date for your exam ? Are you willing to drive some ?

3/6/2014 5:45:58 PM
tejalvp1 wrote:
Hello

I have not finished the cases yet, I'm working on the mini cases this week. Did you set a date for your exam ? Are you willing to drive some ?

No , I can't drive. First we will do some cases on Skype. Then we plan live practice. If we discuss we can get better idea how to plan live practice. Call me once on Skype I'd ravina1405

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK