Study partner in Richmond, Virginia

2/25/2014 6:20:33 AM
I am planning to take CS in June and am looking for a study partner in Richmond to practice cases with! If there is anyone out there pl contact me!

2/25/2014 8:48:40 AM
Hi there, I will take cs in June also . I live in Centreville, VA. We can review cases together if you like. We can meet in place in middle because Richmond not close to me.I will start sstudying for cs in April. Please respond if you are OK with that.
Ahmed

2/25/2014 9:33:08 AM
Hi I am currently studying for CK and plan to start studying for CS in May. I am giving my CS on 12th of June! If you are still willing to study together in May pl do contact!

2/25/2014 9:33:26 PM
al-tameemi wrote:
Hi there, I will take cs in June also . I live in Centreville, VA. We can review cases together if you like. We can meet in place in middle because Richmond not close to me.I will start sstudying for cs in April. Please respond if you are OK with that.
Ahmed

Hey, I am in richmond, I am preparing for my CS, which is in april, I am done with step 2 ck already, I have read first aid once, let me know if you want to practice cases together. Skype: shaan.e.alam

2/26/2014 7:52:25 AM
Hi, I am preparing now for my ck which will be at the end of March. So I need a live cs partner not by skype for April through May. If any is interested please send me an email or phone number to be in contact at that time.

5/2/2014 10:25:49 AM
al-tameemi wrote:
Hi, I am preparing now for my ck which will be at the end of March. So I need a live cs partner not by skype for April through May. If any is interested please send me an email or phone number to be in contact at that time.

hei hi i am in richmond ,
plan to give my exam in june and i am also looking for live study partner ,please if interested add me on my skype -dr.sachin1
edited by on 5/2/2014

5/2/2014 10:26:00 PM
Dr.sachin wrote:
al-tameemi wrote:

hei hi i am in richmond ,
plan to give my exam in june and i am also looking for live study partner ,please if interested add me on my skype -dr.sachin1
edited by on 5/2/2014

Hi I will be studying for CS from May 24 till June 10! I live in Richmond! And would like to practice cases with a live study partner! Where in Richmond do u live? I live in Midlothian

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK