Looking for a serious study partner for Step 2 CK

2/12/2014 1:08:01 AM
Hello all, I've never really posted on these forums but I am looking for a study partner for Step 2 CK. The materials I am using to prepare are MTB2/MTB3/UW with Florida guy's notes. I am currently in rotations right now but I will be finished February 26th and I will have a 4 month gap to study for Step 2 CK, I am aiming to take it on July 3rd. If anyone else is willing to review MTB2/MTB3 with me over skype please let me know, group studying works the best for me and I am hoping to rape this exam with a study partner! If anyone is interested please let me know.

Early mornings would be ideal for me 7 to 6 once I am done with rotations. I am looking for someone who is really motivated and wants to own this exam! Life is too short for us to be scared, let me know!

I am currently living on the east coast USA time so preferably looking for someone in that time zone as well! I am willing to share the 4 month journey with a motivated study partner!
edited by on 2/12/2014
edited by on 2/12/2014
edited by on 2/12/2014

2/13/2014 2:09:21 PM
I live in LA, but I'm flexible with my hrs so if you would like to study you can reach me at my skype : vpenza3 or mail [email protected].
I've recently started CK study with MTBs and plus other sources

2/22/2014 3:39:05 PM
LemzNadi wrote:
Hello all, I've never really posted on these forums but I am looking for a study partner for Step 2 CK. The materials I am using to prepare are MTB2/MTB3/UW with Florida guy's notes. I am currently in rotations right now but I will be finished February 26th and I will have a 4 month gap to study for Step 2 CK, I am aiming to take it on July 3rd. If anyone else is willing to review MTB2/MTB3 with me over skype please let me know, group studying works the best for me and I am hoping to rape this exam with a study partner! If anyone is interested please let me know.

Early mornings would be ideal for me 7 to 6 once I am done with rotations. I am looking for someone who is really motivated and wants to own this exam! Life is too short for us to be scared, let me know!

I am currently living on the east coast USA time so preferably looking for someone in that time zone as well! I am willing to share the 4 month journey with a motivated study partner!
edited by on 2/12/2014
edited by on 2/12/2014
edited by on 2/12/2014

hi i have qustion about MTBs becouse am studing from kaplan note and UW and first aid. can i find MTB books online or in book store . pleas help thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK