got a bad score in nbme

2/11/2014 10:31:43 AM
took my nbme exam yesterday self paced but due to some problem i could not complete it yesterday so completed it today....i got a low score....when i checked i got only 45 wrong but still only a 320/197....i wonder if my form didnt get submitted yesterday ...is there a possibilty??

2/11/2014 10:41:32 AM
i have lost my confidence

3/18/2014 2:04:39 PM
Hi, Iam just like u((( I studied for almost 10 month and I took NBME 11 yesterday and got 290/183!! So disappointing I have exam in 2 days and I wanna postpone it .my eligibility period gonna be end by the end of March and I think I have to extend it!! Iam seeking for some help as well u are not alone

3/19/2014 1:37:12 PM
Strong wrote:
Hi, Iam just like u((( I studied for almost 10 month and I took NBME 11 yesterday and got 290/183!! So disappointing I have exam in 2 days and I wanna postpone it .my eligibility period gonna be end by the end of March and I think I have to extend it!! Iam seeking for some help as well u are not alone

same here... does anyone wants to just read with first aid with me for a quick revision? just like a nice read maybe take 2-3 days off and read FA for a change?

let me know...

3/19/2014 2:08:54 PM
I would like that but I prefer doing question with someone to know how others think while reading the questions! I need some advices ,I donno what to study right now, should I have to take kaplan qbank? Or just doing Uworld for second time?? Please some one help me I have no hope

3/19/2014 2:10:10 PM
Strong wrote:
I would like that but I prefer doing question with someone to know how others think while reading the questions! I need some advices ,I donno what to study right now, should I have to take kaplan qbank? Or just doing Uworld for second time?? Please some one help me I have no hope

uworld is your best bet

3/20/2014 3:10:48 PM
I know!! Wouldnu please share yr experience , i donno how to study though! Is it good to look over each session of first aid and then do the uw of that session ? Or it s better to do timed random mood? iam so confused and disappointed!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK