Passed CS, my tips

1/30/2014 4:23:12 PM
I am very thankful to god for helping me pass, I opened my score yesterday and found that I passed my exam with high performance in ICE and CIS. I thank this forum for the excellent study partners, the GoldUSMLE CS review workshop was very helpful, UW, FA and videos on youtube also helped. The SPs and doctors at Goldusmlereview helped me understand what I was doing wrong, i made adjustments and I was able to pass my exam. The gold cs workshop was also 1/4 price of Kaplan was well worth it. i am thankful and greatful to god ,my cs partners and my hard work.i would just like to give tips how i passed because this forum has helped me alot and i want to return in back so god will help me .i practised for only 20 days .i started with FA clinical scenario went to GoldUSMLE workshop two weeks before the test was very helpful, SPs were very professional and helped me to improve.. did UW as well..i used to read 6 cases everyday with practise in skype study partners .i used to read d/d 2 cases each day. i used to practise patient notes 2 everyday same as written in book and then do it my self without looking at it in first 8 mins.if u want to practise start from first day on typing skills in google.i used to wake up at 6 till 11 pm with 1-2 hours of break.so start studying from today.please dont practise only withing ur nationality ,try to practise with american IMG or people that are at your level and above as well as u will be able to adjust ur hearing power accordingly to understand her accent.try to counselling part most because if u convince patients then u will be able to .i gave my exam in philly,everybody told me not to give but i took a chance to do it i was so nervous on that day but I held my composure. but i took name of god prayed and then entered the room. please try to dress up and do the basic like hand washing showing it to patient ,warming my hand b4 touching patient,explaining everything to patient .pls try to maintain eye contact.if u get live sp that is good and a English native speaker is a plus. thanks for all the help to this forum

1/30/2014 4:36:23 PM
I took my exam Nov 20 in philadelphia, philly is not that bad too IMGs it is just like any other center

1/30/2014 5:16:23 PM
thank you for being my study partner, don that extra practice definitely paid off thank you for coming over and helping me, you deserved to pass good luck with step 3
edited by punampatel on 1/30/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK