It is now behind me!!!

1/29/2014 9:35:01 AM
I have to say that even know everyone is scared of this exam and it is indeed SUPER important...it is soooooo possible to do well on it. I just got my scores back last week and nailed a 248!!!! I am totally freaking out and feel as if the weight of the world is off my shoulders.

I really had a serious study schedule which worked for me. I could not afford the PASS Program in Champaign, IL with the tuition, board, flights, ect...therefore, a friend of mine used the Breakin the Boards text which is offered there and had nothing but praise for it. I found it online and ordered a copy. I then studied for a 3 month block...but I mean studied. I would go to my local library from open to close daily (fridays and weekends they close at 5pm which gave me some downtime). I found another person who wanted to pimp eachother after we completed a topic to further strengthen our foundation. The text has two volumes which equal 800 pages but formated to allow easy understanding.

After I completed the text...I saved a month for questions and review of the book. Then 1 week before the test all I did was first aid and was able to go through the entire book twice in a day. It may sound crazy but it worked!

In short....ALL the material I used was the following:
1. Breakin the Boards
2. First Aid
3. UWorld

This combo will ensure a great score. Need anythin...ask. Many people and posts helped me...therefore, it is my turn to help others.

Sincerely,

Christine

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK