Study Partner Chicago Live/Skype

1/28/2014 6:03:05 PM
Hi, I am looking for a study partner skype &/or live in Chicago & Greater Chicago area. I am taking this exam seriously, committed & easy to work with . My exam is on Feb 10. I am looking to practice cases with sp followed by practicing typing of patient note which is possible both on skype or live. Interested CS exam takers please inbox me.
Thanks.
Maryam

2/3/2014 2:00:48 PM
MeMa72255386 wrote:
Hi, I am looking for a study partner skype &/or live in Chicago & Greater Chicago area. I am taking this exam seriously, committed & easy to work with . My exam is on Feb 10. I am looking to practice cases with sp followed by practicing typing of patient note which is possible both on skype or live. Interested CS exam takers please inbox me.
Thanks.
Maryam

Hello am taking my exam on 11.02.2014 so if you have time can we practicing together my skybe mohamedalharati1, but i prefer to be live . thank u in advance

2/3/2014 2:02:48 PM
dreshba wrote:
MeMa72255386 wrote:
Thanks.
Maryam

Hello am taking my exam on 11.02.2014 so if you have time can we practicing together my skybe mohamedalharati1, but i prefer to be live . thank u in advance

sorry skybe mohamed.alharati1

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK