New Qbank required?

1/27/2014 3:57:53 AM
Hello everyone,

Have a question for you guys: I have already done 3 Qbanks including: Uworld, Kaplan and Rx. Now, my score is about 245 on NBME 15. I think I need to do another Qbank. I have studied uworld 6 times, Kaplan 2 times, RX 2 times. I have studied Dr Najeeb, Kaplan notes+videos, Pathoma, Dr. John Menarcik's histopathology slides and several other books. I appreciate if anyone knows any useful Qbank at this time other than those I mentioned. I do not know whether BRS and High Yield can help me. I look forward to your valuable advice. Thank you.

1/27/2014 3:54:08 PM
Roboticdock wrote:
Hello everyone,

Have a question for you guys: I have already done 3 Qbanks including: Uworld, Kaplan and Rx. Now, my score is about 245 on NBME 15. I think I need to do another Qbank. I have studied uworld 6 times, Kaplan 2 times, RX 2 times. I have studied Dr Najeeb, Kaplan notes+videos, Pathoma, Dr. John Menarcik's histopathology slides and several other books. I appreciate if anyone knows any useful Qbank at this time other than those I mentioned. I do not know whether BRS and High Yield can help me. I look forward to your valuable advice. Thank you.

you dont need to do any question banks
just revised the uworld notes that u have written and FA
is 245 in NBME 15 with the correction factor or without
thanks

1/28/2014 2:55:08 PM
I appreciate your help. Thank you for your attention.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK