Step 1 by March/April

1/23/2014 5:48:59 AM
Anyone interested in discussing FA and UW with me. I intend to write March ending or early April. Contact me. Preferably Raleigh-durham-chapelhill area but any can do.

1/28/2014 1:58:07 AM
hey im looking for a sp for the same. my email id is [email protected] . Inbox me.

1/28/2014 3:46:54 PM
nosky wrote:
Anyone interested in discussing FA and UW with me. I intend to write March ending or early April. Contact me. Preferably Raleigh-durham-chapelhill area but any can do.

Hi nosky. I've got the same timeline as you. We could review FA together. Thanks

1/28/2014 5:41:43 PM
nosky wrote:

Hello,
I am doing my step 1 exam in April. I am interested to go through FA with you.
Please contact me at 425-922-4972
or
[email protected]
Skype chandramind34
Romy

1/30/2014 3:33:14 PM
callmealade wrote:
nosky wrote:

Hi nosky. I've got the same timeline as you. We could review FA together. Thanks

4/3/2014 4:20:00 PM
Quick revision with highlight on FA and UW notes , anyone ?

4/5/2014 10:12:20 AM
Hi. I am new in this forum . I dont have any informayi8n about usmle. I have a question.. when step 1 begin and from which month can I registred this exam? Please antwort this questions.. bye

4/7/2014 11:31:43 AM
Milli wrote:
Quick revision with highlight on FA and UW notes , anyone ?

Hey Milli,

I'm interested. are you still looking for a partner?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK