shosha wrote:
Hi everyone
I live in chicago and I'm taking my step 1 exam on the 1st of March
Finished Kaplan videos and Qbank
and i just started with Uworld Qbank and the FirstAid

Im looking for a serious partner to put a study plane with
we can meet at the library or any cafe shop

let me know if you are interested

HI, are you available to go to Chicago suburbs? Maybe we can study on weekends. Please, let me know.

1/21/2014 10:30:28 AM
DIBA70541062 wrote:
shosha wrote:
Hi everyone

HI, are you available to go to Chicago suburbs? Maybe we can study on weekends. Please, let me know.

1/21/2014 10:32:42 AM
ajsaini wrote:
DIBA70541062 wrote:
shosha wrote:
Hi everyone

Hi what part of Chicago? I'm also looking for study partner skype and on the weekends. Let me know if interested.....Thanks

1/31/2014 6:31:00 PM
Hi i live in chicago and i am looking for a hardcore study partner also. i currently live in downtown. please let me know if you want to get together thanks

1/31/2014 6:58:48 PM
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a study partner as well. I'm taking my exam end of March. I live in the chicago suburbs, but I don't mind traveling to the city if need be. Having study partners is a great way to stay motivated and finish strong. So if anybody is interested, please msg me!

1/31/2014 8:03:28 PM
Csun wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a study partner as well. I'm taking my exam end of March. I live in the chicago suburbs, but I don't mind traveling to the city if need be. Having study partners is a great way to stay motivated and finish strong. So if anybody is interested, please msg me!

Hi, Where do you live? I also live in the Chicago suburbs. I'm off on the weekends, maybe we can study together? Please, let me know...

1/31/2014 8:21:25 PM
DIBA70541062 wrote:
Csun wrote:

Hi, Where do you live? I also live in the Chicago suburbs. I'm off on the weekends, maybe we can study together? Please, let me know...

hey, check ur inbox. I sent u a private msg.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK