Skype FA: UW Kaplan TIMED & good English/internet

1/6/2014 2:49:01 AM
Hi! I'm in Japan but am taking Step 2cs in Chicago early March.
I speak English fluently, have good internet connection, and have been practicing FA and UW TIMED.

I am looking for a serious study partner who has a good command of the English language, have done UW and FA at least once, and has good internet connection.

Please let me know if you are interested!!! At least one practice a week would be nice..^^
Thanks for reading!

1/6/2014 4:08:26 AM
sappiworld wrote:
I speak English fluently, have good internet connection, and have been practicing FA and UW TIMED.

I am looking for a serious study partner who has a good command of the English language, have done UW and FA at least once, and has good internet connection.

Please let me know if you are interested!!! At least one practice a week would be nice..^^
Thanks for reading!

please add lichius.oto to your Skype. Thanks

1/6/2014 8:39:53 PM
If you are still looking for a SP, please email me at [email protected]
I am a physician in Kyoto, planning on taking CS spring or early summer.
I grew up in the United States, and I believe my spoken English is of the native proficiency.

sappiworld wrote:

Thanks for reading!

edited by on 1/6/2014

1/20/2014 9:26:34 PM
sappiworld wrote:

Thanks for reading!

hi
I can start in february if you want.
I am female, looking for someone over Skype
ID aytensiracqizi
email [email protected]

We can do UW's and FA's cases over and over.
If you want someone over skype let me know

Be honest my english is not so good and I failed my first CS exam regarding to ESP, with borderline performance. I have done FA cases 2 3 times and UW. I can help you with the cases, and need someone to help my english if I need during closures

1/20/2014 9:27:11 PM
k2tan wrote:
If you are still looking for a SP, please email me at [email protected]
I am a physician in Kyoto, planning on taking CS spring or early summer.
I grew up in the United States, and I believe my spoken English is of the native proficiency.

sappiworld wrote:

Thanks for reading!

edited by on 1/6/2014

hi
ID aytensiracqizi
email [email protected]

Be honest my english is not so good and I failed my first CS exam regarding to ESP, with borderline performance. I have done FA cases 2 3 times and UW. I can help you with the cases, and need someone to help my english if I need during closures

1/20/2014 9:29:05 PM
Piwo wrote:
sappiworld wrote:

Thanks for reading!

hi
ID aytensiracqizi
email [email protected]

1/23/2014 12:08:44 PM
Piwo wrote:
sappiworld wrote:

Thanks for reading!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK