Looking for CS study partner in Baltimore

1/4/2014 12:10:17 PM
I am currently doing electives at Hopkins hospital and planing to do my CS by the end of Feb. Looking for someone in Baltimore to practice and prepare for the CS together. email me on [email protected] .

1/20/2014 9:33:56 PM
malsibae wrote:
I am currently doing electives at Hopkins hospital and planing to do my CS by the end of Feb. Looking for someone in Baltimore to practice and prepare for the CS together. email me on [email protected] .

Hi,
How are you?
Please, I need your answer. How did you achieved this elective? How did you get it? Is it hands on experience? Are you postgraduate? Or student? Are you IMG? Please can you write me email explaining your condition? I need it, I am begging you.
My email [email protected]
I could not find any electives in any hospital
I will be very very thanksful to you
God bless you

1/20/2014 9:34:32 PM
malsibae wrote:

hi
I can start in february if you want.
I am, looking for someone over Skype
ID aytensiracqizi
email [email protected]

We can do UW's and FA's cases over and over.
If you want someone over skype let me know

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK