i need an advise very badly

1/1/2014 6:44:20 AM
haii

i m an IMG from INDIA. i m going to give my step1 exam on 24feb2014.
plz tell me suggestion regarding preparation.
planning 2 give my first online nbme in this month last week.
thank u in advance

1/3/2014 11:46:19 AM
hey der,
even i m from india preparing for step one..can u please help me with some important tips in how n what to study..i have just started my preparation n dont knw much about it..please help me..thank u.

1/3/2014 6:21:09 PM
Hello IMG from India.Take your NBME at the start of prep. Read through the feed back carefully understanding where your weaknesses are. Then start by listening to Kaplan videos on the topic combined with becker/kaplan notes. Do uworld on the same topic everyday.Repeat NBME again see where you are . Go for the real thing only when your NBME matches to 230 on the test otherwise no point in taking the real test . Focus a lot on all three Ps ie Physiology ,Pathology,pharmacology. Good luck

1/3/2014 7:16:10 PM
NIJO86755089 wrote:
Hello IMG from India.Take your NBME at the start of prep. Read through the feed back carefully understanding where your weaknesses are. Then start by listening to Kaplan videos on the topic combined with becker/kaplan notes. Do uworld on the same topic everyday.Repeat NBME again see where you are . Go for the real thing only when your NBME matches to 230 on the test otherwise no point in taking the real test . Focus a lot on all three Ps ie Physiology ,Pathology,pharmacology. Good luck

hello,
thanks for the reply..i have msged so many times but noone had replied to it..it is a great help from ur side..i will follow what ever u have told..thanks again:-):-)

1/3/2014 9:25:25 PM
NIJO86755089 wrote:

Thank u somuch..i will try 2 follow it..

1/6/2014 5:08:33 AM
Hey Im preparing for my test. I have 21 days. i want to bring my NBME score up 100 points but Im not sure what would be the most effective way to do such

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK