CS study partner,either Skype or Live (Orlando,FL)

12/31/2013 1:52:48 PM
I will take the exam in March. I will take the Kaplan course at the end of January. I would like to practice the cases from FA CS once or twice via Skype before the course and practice regularly for a couple of hours a day until the exam. It will be bingo if I could get a live study partner around Orlando, FL. If there is anybody who is interested, please contact me. Thanks!

1/2/2014 4:40:43 PM
Nwayleikoko wrote:
I will take the exam in March. I will take the Kaplan course at the end of January. I would like to practice the cases from FA CS once or twice via Skype before the course and practice regularly for a couple of hours a day until the exam. It will be bingo if I could get a live study partner around Orlando, FL. If there is anybody who is interested, please contact me. Thanks!

Please add lichius.oto to your Skpe, if you are still looking for a partner. I am taking the exam in 3 weeks.

1/2/2014 6:26:08 PM
Nwayleikoko wrote:

hi my skype add is deoker2011 ,i m female

1/7/2014 4:59:28 PM
hi! my exam is in 2 mo, have already done FA and UW at least once.
Thanks!

2/25/2014 7:09:14 PM
I am interested in practicing LIVE for CS. I am in Orlando, FL and willing to take the test late march, 2014. Please let me know who is available and interested. Thank you!

2/28/2014 10:58:57 AM
DianaSanchez wrote:
I am interested in practicing LIVE for CS. I am in Orlando, FL and willing to take the test late march, 2014. Please let me know who is available and interested. Thank you!

Hi. I m interested in studying.

3/7/2014 2:41:57 PM
Hi,
My exam in Chicago on march 25th!!, are you still interested in study partner, i am living in Plantation Florida!!
I really need a study partner,my name is sherif and my email is [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK