US world cases

12/29/2013 10:17:14 AM
hello: Can any body tell me that US world 70 cases are videos demonstrating the doctor SP interaction Or these are audios presentations

12/30/2013 6:38:56 PM
None!! You have some videos explaining how to do the PE. For example, how to do he cardiovascular exam.

Then you have a list of cases. Each cases has the door info, the questions and answers, and the patient note. You can not type the patient note in these cases.

You have another list of cases to practice. You get the door info, you can write the patient note and then print it. You compare your note to the on they provide you. They give you a list of key questions and differentials.

There is premier review (not sure about the name), they video tape the case from he moment the MD is ready the door info, they show the interaction c/the patient and discuss the case. I signed up for the sample video but I did not purchase the course. It is quite expensive and I am not sure it is accurate. There is another company that offers the same but I read many negative reviews.

I sat the Kaplan simulated exam and was quite useful. The main point is practice practice, practice. I did great at the Kaplan simulated in ICS, PE but the patient note was not good. I forgot to write everything and ran off time. That is why you have to practice a lot. Good luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK