just started preparing for CS....looking for SP!

12/9/2013 12:53:16 PM
hi...i am img and have just started preparing for my CS...my exam is in 1st week of feb...i have just started with my long cases in FA....is there anyone interested to have me as a SP so that it can be helpful...

12/9/2013 11:43:21 PM
Skype ID: pfunspace

My exam in 23 Jan. But I want to finish all of FA by Dec end. Please contact.

12/11/2013 4:12:02 PM
I am preaparing for CS for end of January.Please, contact me,
Tel 9724153735
Thanks
you can e mail me too
[email protected]

12/11/2013 6:46:27 PM
surgeo wrote:
Tel 9724153735
Thanks
you can e mail me too
[email protected]

Ok...

12/14/2013 12:56:30 AM
pramipexole wrote:
surgeo wrote:
Tel 9724153735
Thanks
you can e mail me too
[email protected]

Ok...

I wanna female study partner if someone interested so plzz reply i have read FA for once now want to practice. Exam is in mid jan.

12/16/2013 1:28:57 PM
pramipexole wrote:
hi...i am img and have just started preparing for my CS...my exam is in 1st week of feb...i have just started with my long cases in FA....is there anyone interested to have me as a SP so that it can be helpful...

hi. i m also IMG from india........just decided to start preparing for cs exam.....plan to give in march. we can study together........

12/17/2013 3:28:15 PM
That sounds good... Even m looking for SP either male or female... So whoever is interested can contact me.. My Skypename: destinyallset
I have just started with long cases...

12/18/2013 7:50:55 AM
pramipexole wrote:

are u from delhi,

12/22/2013 9:22:58 AM
gigs wrote:
pramipexole wrote:

are u from delhi,

hey, i have just started my prep for CS and in search of a live partner in DELHI...my mail is [email protected],and u can also contect me on skype,,my id is drankit.dwivedi,hope to listen from u..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK