Starting Prep in one day. Any SP out there?

12/9/2013 3:46:02 AM
Hello,
I am an IMG who studied in US for 4 years (highschool). I plan to give my STEP 1 exam in June or July 2014. I shall start prep tomorrow. My timezone is GMT+5. Basically need a SP for motivation and to keep checks on each other. We can exchange skype ID's or BBM pins (or whatsapp)?

I do have the time to study for atleast 4-6 hours a day.

p.s. I do not have any language barriers

anyone out there !?

12/13/2013 10:53:50 AM
Hey!
I am an IMG as well. Currently living in Australia. I have just started studying for Step 1 but unfortunately haven't got as much time as you. Planning to take the USMLE in Feb 2014.

I think I might also benefit from a study partner/motivator. Send me your Whatsapp number and skype ID.

Cheers,

12/13/2013 4:58:05 PM
im in the same boat as you guy in canada hope to write in jan

12/13/2013 5:52:56 PM
Icemd wrote:
im in the same boat as you guy in canada hope to write in jan

Welcome to the ship of doom Icemd!

If you are keen on Whatsapp/Skype motivation study please let one of the other passengers on board the ship know!

All aboard! First stop USMLE Step 1

12/17/2013 4:08:44 PM
ShayJ101 wrote:
Hello,
I am an IMG who studied in US for 4 years (highschool). I plan to give my STEP 1 exam in June or July 2014. I shall start prep tomorrow. My timezone is GMT+5. Basically need a SP for motivation and to keep checks on each other. We can exchange skype ID's or BBM pins (or whatsapp)?

anyone out there !?

I'm looking for a sp too and I have a lot of time, if you are available just let me know, thanks

12/20/2013 3:54:04 AM
Hello guys....m interested too...add me on Skype o send me an email on [email protected]
Looking forward to study with you

12/21/2013 10:53:38 AM
ShayJ101 wrote:
Hello,

anyone out there !?

hi I am also planning for march/april.
I am already into kaplan and prefer to study with a partner.
my skype id is parthshaunaru.
plz add me.

rgds

12/22/2013 11:26:17 PM
HI guys, I`m in Az and planning to do the test in Feb 2014. I`m IMG my whatsapp is 480-619-7081

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK