Step 1 score of 229 with some questions

12/7/2013 12:31:41 PM
Dear all,

First, I want to say thank you very much UWorld for allowing me to practice and taking advance for my step 1 preparation.

I recently got my results, and I obtained a score of 229. I have the following questions:

1) In my performance, I did a high performance in all subjects. Does anybody know if the score system different than previous years?

2) How good is this score for top Psychiatry residency programs?

Thank you very much again

12/7/2013 5:43:15 PM
great score! congratulations! Please share with us how your prepared. Thanks

12/8/2013 6:49:02 AM
roro3 wrote:

Thank you roro3!, Of course I can share. I read most of the suggested books in FA for Physiology (Constanzo), Biochemistry (Kaplan), Microbiology (MRS),Pathology (Goljan), Behavioral Sciences (BRS) and some Pharmacology (Lippincott). After that, I began with FA and QBank (UWorld and Usmlerx). In order to finish, I did NBME 7, 12 and 13 with the Kaplan Qbook. I hope this helps.

All the best

12/8/2013 11:08:10 PM
wow congrats again. so you didnot use kaplan for all your courses?

12/9/2013 4:08:35 AM
rofrancomed wrote:
roro3 wrote:

Thank you roro3!, Of course I can share. I read most of the suggested books in FA for Physiology (Constanzo), Biochemistry (Kaplan), Microbiology (MRS),Pathology (Goljan), Behavioral Sciences (BRS) and some Pharmacology (Lippincott). After that, I began with FA and QBank (UWorld and Usmlerx). In order to finish, I did NBME 7, 12 and 13 with the Kaplan Qbook. I hope this helps.

All the best

Hi.. Did u do goljan the 3rd edition or the 4th. Can u please urgently suggest if it's necessary to take the 4th edition

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK