Last 25 days for step 1

12/4/2013 2:56:58 AM
Hello...am img frm India n have my step 1 scheduled on 31 of dis month...am left with 800 questions from u world...n very tensed abt d xam...can ny one help me on how to continue wid my studies...I dnt wnt to postpone my xam...n am ready to work for the best of my abilities...plz do drop in ur suggestions n advices..plz do reply..thnks in advance..

12/4/2013 8:46:02 AM
hi

12/4/2013 8:48:26 AM
If u feel ready then go on... !!! Have a good luck!!! and it will be ok!!!
edited by on 12/4/2013

12/4/2013 10:32:19 AM
dont go for xam now.
read everything thoroughly and revise at least 2 times and go for xam.
give some nbmes to evaluate urself before exam

12/4/2013 8:49:55 PM
My exam is on 30th december,n m done with 2 reads of FA n uworld but even than m not satisfied gave,selfassesment 1 ,2 n nbme 11 got 210..so if you are done with nbmes thats great,n if you r satisfied than yu must sit in exam.just keep revising FA n uworld.

12/6/2013 5:40:55 AM
Thnks for d suggestions..if anyone of u have offline nbme scan u plz mail me at [email protected]

12/6/2013 6:07:03 PM
priyankalalagiri wrote:
Hello...am img frm India n have my step 1 scheduled on 31 of dis month...am left with 800 questions from u world...n very tensed abt d xam...can ny one help me on how to continue wid my studies...I dnt wnt to postpone my xam...n am ready to work for the best of my abilities...plz do drop in ur suggestions n advices..plz do reply..thnks in advance..

I wouldn't take the exam if I were you.I would move the exam. I'm planning on taking my exam in march and I have few q's left on Uworld and that is my first read. You have to go through UWORLD at least 2x. Unless you have taken different NBMEs with grt scores then it would be a mistake to be in a hurry to take exam. How many times have you read through FA? you are and IMG that means you have to pass on first take to improve your chances for residency. If I were in the place where you are. I'll move the exam till I'm ready. the exam in it's self is enough pressure without feeling not quite ready. If you can sincerely say you are confident that you are ready then go for it. But the fact that you are asking others shows a lot of doubt. but good luck in whatever you choose to do.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK