Motivating study partner needed

12/2/2013 9:54:11 PM
Hi everyone I am Jess, female, looking for a motivating study partner to ACE the boards with by Gods grace.I hope to take the step 1 in February 2014.I live in Washington DC but am willing to do a Skype study. I am pretty much a beginner just gone through Kaplan notes and Kaplan q bank.just started my u world q bank.if interested please contact me via email [email protected]

Thank you

12/5/2013 12:06:30 PM
Hi Jess,

If you are still in need of a study partner, add me on skype. Skype nick is dkjavadoc2210. I've read through all the material, just looking to review FA and discuss questions in detail. Good luck studying.

Mo

12/5/2013 12:07:26 PM
Hi Jess,

If you are still in need of a study partner, add me on skype. Skype nick is dkjavadoc2210. I've read through all the material, just looking to review FA and discuss questions in detail. Good luck studying.

Mo

12/6/2013 6:42:56 PM
hey guys, I live in columbus ohio. going though questions and FA. will betaking exam in March. In box me if interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK