Hi! Im New in this forum

12/2/2013 5:10:27 PM
Hi everyone is my first time in this forum, I m IMG and I finish my medical school 13 years ago and I was working as RN but I don't feel totally happy, for that reason I want to take my step 1.
Please somebody has any advice how I need to start my preparation,
Thanks

12/2/2013 10:36:12 PM
Believe7 wrote:
Hi everyone is my first time in this forum, I m IMG and I finish my medical school 13 years ago and I was working as RN but I don't feel totally happy, for that reason I want to take my step 1.
Thanks

Hello , i can give u some advice contact me at my email: carlella 1616@ gmail.com . When r u planning to take ur test ?
I am an old graduate too and just took my test . Talk to u later !

12/3/2013 9:11:21 AM
Carlella wrote:
Believe7 wrote:
Thanks

Hello , i can give u some advice contact me at my email: carlella 1616@ gmail.com . When r u planning to take ur test ?
I am an old graduate too and just took my test . Talk to u later !

12/3/2013 9:16:26 AM
Thanks you, to answer me, I want to take my test in April I feel lost but I want try, because always I fallow my dreams. I sent a email, thanks again, have a nice day

12/4/2013 10:12:18 AM
Hi, Believe7.
I have the same situation as yours. Graduated almost 10 years ago and started to study step 1. you can email me at [email protected]. Hope we can help each other!

12/4/2013 5:05:23 PM
Hi! check ur email

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK