NBME 13 - 200. Exam in 4 weeks! Please help!

11/24/2013 11:42:18 PM
Hi guys I did NBME 13 today and got 200, so I don't know what to do! I did UW twice FA couple times and Goljan once (6 month ago, and I almost forgot it), I feel like I know every topic but, 50% of NBME 13 was just something completely different from FA and UW!! Sometimes I felt like I am doing CK test? Whaaaaa? I did NBME 7 one month ago and got 205, and now 200. I am very disappointed, and I don't know what to do. So I have 4 weeks, it is a good time, I think to do questions from my weak areas, and read FA and Goljan. I need at least 220-230. What do you think is it possible to increase my score in 4 weeks?? Maybe I should try Kaplan QB? Or it is looks like I will need to postpone my exam?

11/26/2013 12:18:08 PM
From experience my friend.. POSTPONE!!

11/27/2013 12:34:42 AM
I took the test today and it was really very hard..... I had lots of experimental quest and also lots of biostatistics .....
If u r getting those scores post pone and read fa over and over and over as much times as u can ....

All the qbanks will help u to be fast in identifying the diag , but the quest in the real test are very very different .... Long cases and histology pics as much as u can tell ....

Post pone ur test !

Good luck to u

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK