Passed with 258 score!!!!!!!!!!

11/20/2013 2:53:56 PM
I'm beyond happyyyyyy and excited. I passed step 1 with a score of 258, this was my second attempt.

This is the 1st time I'm posting in the forum, I want to say thank youuuuuu to all that contributed. work very very very hard and you will reach your destination.

11/20/2013 4:23:25 PM
congratulations!!!....How did you do it?..Any ideas?

11/20/2013 4:34:49 PM
I studies very very hard.

After i failed first time I was lost and disorganized, studies here and there for few months but my u world assessment test was very bad. Then I got myself rapid review pathology and began reading cover to cover, I found tutor in this forum who helped me a lot, gave me notes, organize me and did question banks with me, this tutor saved my life.

11/20/2013 6:56:46 PM
thanks a lot...Congratulations again..I will also thank you someday...

11/21/2013 11:02:23 AM
Fosu wrote:

can you give me tutor name please

11/21/2013 1:08:29 PM
roro80848927 wrote:
Fosu wrote:

Hi, Congratulations, You did awesome. Can you share with me step by step what you did. I want to low if I can do it in 2 months. Also you tutor information can help me as well.

11/21/2013 1:36:53 PM
kapa69307072 wrote:
roro80848927 wrote:
Fosu wrote:

Hi, Congratulations, You did awesome. Can you share with me step by step what you did. I want to low if I can do it in 2 months. Also you tutor information can help me as well.

Congratulations. Can you get me the tutors contacts details please..I want to take his help.

11/27/2013 3:56:04 PM
Hello,

I got several messages about how I prepare and my tutor. I want to tell everyone to study hard that is the best way and understand what u study, if you don't know anything in begining don't read first aid. do many, many questions too. if you need anything send me message.

good luck.

12/23/2013 2:46:26 PM
Zoh_86 wrote:
Hello,

I got several messages about how I prepare and my tutor. I want to tell everyone to study hard that is the best way and understand what u study, if you don't know anything in begining don't read first aid. do many, many questions too. if you need anything send me message.

good luck.

hey,
first of all i want to congratulate you for your success in step one exam.i m new to the forum and wants to start with my step one preparation. can you please just guide me a bit on how to study for this exam?

12/23/2013 4:32:50 PM
Zoh_86 wrote:
I'm beyond happyyyyyy and excited. I passed step 1 with a score of 258, this was my second attempt.

This is the 1st time I'm posting in the forum, I want to say thank youuuuuu to all that contributed. work very very very hard and you will reach your destination.

CONGRATS!!!!! GREAT SCORE!!!!!
When did you receive your result?? I am waiting for mine I would like to know if they ONLY report on wednesdays... how many weeks did it take your exam report?
edited by on 12/23/2013

12/27/2013 6:07:20 PM
Zoh_86 wrote:

Hi
Give me ur study schedule. Need help failed twice. I want to get 258 too. Email me [email protected]

12/29/2013 6:58:56 PM
Zoh_86 wrote:

Please provide tutor information or email. Thanks

1/2/2014 8:53:13 PM
Hi, could you please tell me the tutor name? Thanks.

1/2/2014 10:00:26 PM
Looking for a SP in Austin, Tx for Step-1 preparation. 5 days in a week between 10AM - 5PM.

Only Females.

Thanks,

Regards,
Dr. Mubasher

1/30/2014 6:58:25 AM
MargaritaS. wrote:
Zoh_86 wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!! GREAT SCORE!!!!!
When did you receive your result?? I am waiting for mine I would like to know if they ONLY report on wednesdays... how many weeks did it take your exam report?
edited by on 12/23/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK