Advice for an old graduate

10/21/2013 6:58:41 PM
My friend don't worry ,, keep calm.. I'm old graduated too from 2010..

currently studying for step one , i have been studying for more than one year.
i took step 1 on 2011 and fail. I was very frustrated, because of that i start working full time and still working rite now. its very hard working and studying believe me. but i need too!!
like i said i been studying for one year and i took nbme one month ago and i don't pass it i got a 300/175.
I want to take this test again most late in december.
currently doing questions reading FA and doing pathoma I highly recommend to you Pathoma its very helpful and keep doing questions. Use questions bank like study tool not like assessments . Nbme's are for assessment .
I dont like DIT either. but I'm not saying that is bad just dont like it.

Keep Calm , focus and Faith ..

10/22/2013 1:43:07 PM
i am a graduate from 2004....an IMG..currently working in the UK...keep studying my friend. i have my step 1 in feburary..stay focused...don't let any negativity distract u just keep moving..remember failure is an attitude not really a stumbling block to ur dreams. if u stop u've failed.

10/22/2013 10:22:29 PM
Hi! I am also graduate from 2004 and I think you should not get frustrated, think you have more experience. I think you yould start by reading every book and then go again to first aid and Q banks. That worked for me, maybe because there you will find answers. Start with chemistry, biology and inmuology, then nefrology to undesrtand cardiology and so on.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK