NEED TO TAKE CS EXAM BEFORE DEC 31!!! Will pay

10/10/2013 5:03:46 PM
Hi,
Any ideas on how i can take the Step 2 CS exam ASAP???? I passed all the other exams and don't see how it is possible I didn't pass CS but...it happened and I have already started the residency process. I desperately need a spot anywhere in the country ASAP. PLEASE HELP!

11/12/2013 1:29:56 PM
Dont panick...am in the same boat but there are dates opening up sporadically throughout nov and dec...you just have to be willing to take it within a few days and travel.

Skype - alssndro96

12/5/2013 4:33:53 PM
Ill ask around to see if anyone drops

12/5/2013 10:43:47 PM
i have the exact same problem.... do you think is it still possible to get into residency without CS by march? anyone knows?

12/20/2013 10:56:13 AM
Charlotte13 wrote:
Hi,
Any ideas on how i can take the Step 2 CS exam ASAP???? I passed all the other exams and don't see how it is possible I didn't pass CS but...it happened and I have already started the residency process. I desperately need a spot anywhere in the country ASAP. PLEASE HELP!

people who see this- can u ask around for me please - and just email me [email protected]. i'm trying to take mine before dec 31 2013, ANYDAY ANYPLACE

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK