Study partner for step 2CS

10/7/2013 5:37:56 PM
hi guys, my name is Valerie, I am looking for study partner LIFE or SKYPE. I am almost done with my first reading of First Aid and I am done with Kaplan 2CS. I live in San Francisco, California. My approximate exam date is end of November- beginning of December. My contact email is: [email protected].

10/7/2013 6:45:58 PM
Hi! My name is Eva ,I'm living in Philadelphia. I saw that you are looking for study partner for the step 2 cs I'm available any time. if you're interested let me know. be

10/7/2013 7:19:48 PM
evagiogi wrote:
Hi! My name is Eva ,I'm living in Philadelphia. I saw that you are looking for study partner for the step 2 cs I'm available any time. if you're interested let me know. be

Hi, Eva, can you email your contact information and we will try to schedule our meeting

10/7/2013 7:42:16 PM
lerushka wrote:
evagiogi wrote:

Hi, Eva, can you email your contact information and we will try to schedule our meeting

my e mail is [email protected] am always available. please contact me, I want to practice every day.

10/7/2013 8:45:49 PM
Hi Valerie! I live in Menlo Park and want a live partner. I have sent you an email too.my Skype I'd is salo2348 .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK