motivated sp needed,asap

10/1/2013 11:07:59 PM
Hi pals,

who is willing to go through FA subject by subject and discuss actively over the HY topics and making sure that no single mind-obscuring topic is left out there ?

10/1/2013 11:12:11 PM
Hey I'm interested!
Email me at
[email protected]!!!
Waiting !!
imagination wrote:
Hi pals,

who is willing to go through FA subject by subject and discuss actively over the HY topics and making sure that no single mind-obscuring topic is left out there ?

10/2/2013 12:51:53 AM
imagination wrote:
Hi pals,

hey....where do you live and how would you like to study?...coz i am interested

10/2/2013 5:04:41 PM
Hi Im Deepak and I am interested in a sp too asap. We can review fa and uworld and other questions. review nbme questions if you need to as well.

If your interested message me back.

10/2/2013 5:16:18 PM
deepakmd wrote:
Hi Im Deepak and I am interested in a sp too asap. We can review fa and uworld and other questions. review nbme questions if you need to as well.

hey Deepak! im interested in doing topic by topic on FA..please message back! am waiting!

10/2/2013 5:38:07 PM
Ok lets go my email is [email protected]

10/2/2013 5:38:55 PM
hey Deepak! we can do a study group!
email me at [email protected] or here!
waiting
deepakmd wrote:

10/3/2013 3:58:00 AM
HI, I HAVE DONE FA COUPLE OF TIME. LIKE TO REVISE . SKYPE ID: GISELLE KJ.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK