Getting M.S for IMG's ??

9/29/2013 11:23:22 AM
Hi everyone,
This is Raja, doing my 7th sem (prefinal year) in Madras Medical Colege, Chennai, India .. My dream or my passion has always been to do surgery as my post graduation .. And to do that in US medical schools is the best anyone can get ..
But getting M.S in US is all that difficult is wat people around me say whenever i take up this topic with dem ..

Is getting M.S that difficult ??
Is there any other prerequisites that i should have to get an M.S apart from high USMLE scores ..??? Convey me so that i ll do dem too ?? ..

I ll be highly grateful to you ..
Pls help me in this regard ..

9/29/2013 12:08:30 PM
Raja14 wrote:
Hi everyone,
This is Raja, doing my 7th sem (prefinal year) in Madras Medical Colege, Chennai, India .. My dream or my passion has always been to do surgery as my post graduation .. And to do that in US medical schools is the best anyone can get ..
But getting M.S in US is all that difficult is wat people around me say whenever i take up this topic with dem ..

Is getting M.S that difficult ??
Is there any other prerequisites that i should have to get an M.S apart from high USMLE scores ..??? Convey me so that i ll do dem too ?? ..

I ll be highly grateful to you ..
Pls help me in this regard ..

Its not called MS in USA. Its MD like Dr Raja MD ( Surgery ). I would say get highest possible scores. Don't make mistakes I myself failed step 1 and got low score on second attempt. Best wishes for you. Its difficult but some people do get in. My advice - get high score. Go to US soon as possible. If you are undergraduate go grab electives. Don't miss electives. Best wishes dude......I am doomed but you have chance.........a chance of your life......beat it. Remember no attempts.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK