PHILADELPHIA - CS Female Study Partner

9/26/2013 9:59:53 PM
Hey guys,
I am looking for a study partner in philadelphia, preferably female, who would be available to meet and work through cases within the next few weeks. My exam is Oct 30th. Thanks.

-M

10/2/2013 7:09:34 PM
mg87 wrote:
Hey guys,
I am looking for a study partner in philadelphia, preferably female, who would be available to meet and work through cases within the next few weeks. My exam is Oct 30th. Thanks.

-M

Hey check your inbox I sent you a pm.

10/2/2013 8:58:59 PM
Gavriel wrote:
mg87 wrote:
Hey guys,

-M

Hey check your inbox I sent you a pm.

10/2/2013 9:00:12 PM
hi
I'm IMG
looking for sp in PA
my exam is ending of the nov
where do you live?

10/7/2013 11:26:17 AM
mg87 wrote:
Hey guys,

-M

Hi I am female IMG and my exam is in end oct If you want we can practice my email is [email protected] , let me know ,thank you.

10/7/2013 6:48:36 PM
mg87 wrote:
Hey guys,

-M

Hi! My name is Eva , I'm living in Philadelphia. I saw that you are looking for study partner for the step 2 cs I'm available any time. if you're interested let me know. be

10/7/2013 6:49:59 PM
Pathoege wrote:
hi
I'm IMG
looking for sp in PA
my exam is ending of the nov
where do you live?

Hi! My name is Eva ,I'm from Italy but I'm living in Philadelphia. I saw that you are looking for study partnerfor the step 2 cs I'm available any time. if you're interested let me know. be

10/7/2013 6:59:09 PM
shubhangi wrote:
mg87 wrote:
Hey guys,

-M

Hi I am female IMG and my exam is in end oct If you want we can practice my email is [email protected] , let me know ,thank you.

Hi! My name is Eva , I'm living in Philadelphia. I saw that you are looking for study partnerfor the step 2 cs I'm available any time. if you're interested let me know. be

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK