biochemistry help!!!!!!

9/15/2013 5:39:25 PM
I am new medical graduate. I have started my preparation for step1 and I am pretty confused about biochemistry. I have decided to learn it that way;
-use first aid 2013 as a guide and read what is included from lippincott's biochemistry too (only related chapters not the whole book).
- learn all the pathways by heart (reproduce them in paper)
-learn all the diseases mentioned in first aid
-then do use qbank of UWorld

I am really open to any suggestions, corrections or additions

thank you

9/15/2013 6:57:27 PM
med89 wrote:
I am new medical graduate. I have started my preparation for step1 and I am pretty confused about biochemistry. I have decided to learn it that way;
-use first aid 2013 as a guide and read what is included from lippincott's biochemistry too (only related chapters not the whole book).
- learn all the pathways by heart (reproduce them in paper)
-learn all the diseases mentioned in first aid
-then do use qbank of UWorld

I am really open to any suggestions, corrections or additions

thank you

well , let me say something :
1-no lipincotts its just too much
2-dont focus too much on those crazy pathways:they are just low yields
3-pay more attention on molecular biochemistry kaplan then general biochemistry and genetics those are the topics where the money is.
4-then do FA am cool with that
5-uworld sure will be the last test and do it properly and write down every single hard detail and make special book for u.
Regard
www.usmlesmart.com
www.youtube.com/user/usmlechallengers
www.facebook.com/usmlesmart
RRR

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK